- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a fast paced environment.
- Perform troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Annual preventative maintenance services and inspections.
- A thorough understanding of mechanical fundamentals (gasoline/diesel engine theory of operation, manual and automatic transmissions, and hydrostatic drive systems.
- Troubleshoot, adjust, repair or replace parts for engines, transmissions, differentials, brakes, drive train components, a/c systems, farm implements and electrical systems.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work order, planning, and part staging
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze knowledge & process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Computer skills required (e.g. MS Office - Word, Excel and Email).
- Must provide own tools sufficient for job responsibilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed. And, must have the physical ability to perform and meet demands of position, including but not limited to lifting 50 pounds, repetitive bending, lifting, and pulling.
Posting ID: 557385349Posted: 2020-07-28