Our mission is to create an atmosphere for making life more meaningful. RCC is an Idaho state approved outpatient mental health and addictions treatment agency. We see individuals of all ages to include couples and families. We have developed a strong multi-disciplinary team within the agency and community partners to provide excellence in the services and care we provide. The right therapist will have experience working in community mental health and identifies themselves as feeling competent in working with individuals with a variety of mental health and/or substance use disorders. The right therapist will be energetic, a self-starter, organized, possess good writing abilities, and has an outstanding reputation as an ethical and effective clinician.
National Health Service Corps Certified: Get between $50,000-$80,000 in student loans reimbursed with a 2-3year commitment and a second application for more reimbursement is available as well.
PTO: Paid Time off
Training: After a probationary period, RCC will reimburse for training that supports the overall mission of the agency. A reimbursement request can be written and discussed with your immediate supervisor for approval and payment reimbursement.
Health Insurance Benefits for employees who work a minimum of 30-hours a week. Currently RCC contributes 75% of the overall cost to the employee plan. Dependents are eligible for benefits as well, however, spouses are not eligible. Contribution amounts and insurance plans are subject to change annually in May during the open enrollment period.
Rawlings Community Counseling
6807 Cody Street
Bonners Ferry, ID 83805
Serves clients by providing therapeutic counseling.
* Diagnoses client's by collecting and evaluating information about the client's situation.
* Develops treatment plan by establishing treatment goals with the client; determining treatment methodologies.
* Advises client by suggesting and exploring resolutions; discussing progress toward goals.
* Obtains services by initiating referrals.
* Monitors progress toward treatment goals by evaluating and adjusting services provided.
* Assures quality service for clients by enforcing rules, regulations, and legal requirements with clients; documenting events of the therapeutic process.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; conducting research projects.
* Maintains agency credibility by establishing working relationships with sponsoring, advisory, and related service agencies.
* Promotes the agency by ensuring an understanding of program services available for clients; publicizing activities and accomplishments; adhering to a professional code of ethics.
* Provides a clinical experience for social work students by negotiating learning objectives; supervising practice and caseload management; teaching theory and its application; evaluating skills and personal and professional growth; ensuring identification with the social work profession.
* Contributes to the social work profession by participating in meetings and conferences; consulting with other professionals; advocating professional values.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Substance Abuse Counseling, Psychosocial Therapy, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Mental Health, Legal Compliance, Interviewing Skills, Building Relationships, People Skills, Teamwork
Posting ID: 561799191Posted: 2020-08-04