Speech Language Pathologist School
Location: Bonsall, CA
Job ID: 40588
Start Date: 2020-08-10
End Date: 2021-06-10
School Speech-Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / SLP - Schools
Your New Adventure:
Are you a School SLP passionate about working with children and inspired by making a difference? Do you enjoy building therapy into play and working with a collaborative team of therapists, special educators as well as with family members? Then consider a career with Preferred Healthcare Staffing! Preferred Healthcare Staffing is one of the top-ranked staffing firms in the nation and a leading provider of children's therapy services. We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologists to join a dynamic team of professionals in a school district located in the beautiful Bonsall, CA area. The district is looking for a gifted Speech-Language Pathologists to join their dynamic team for the 2020-2021 school year, with the possibility of contract renewal the following year.
Being hired as a Preferred Healthcare Staffing Speech-Language Pathologist means you are best in class, enthusiastic and professional. Our Speech-Language Pathologist's work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and young adults.
For more information about this position, call 858-810-8622 or send a resume copy to Chase@preferredregistry.com!
• Current Active State SLP License
• Prefer Candidates with their ASHA CCC's
• 1-year prior school experience is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply
• Master's in Speech-Language Pathology
• Must be able to work with populations with autism as well as behavioral and cognitive impairments.
• Will assess and provide speech and language therapy for students
• Write IEPs
• Ability to supervise SLPAs
• Write and submit reports according to state standards
• Collaborate with school personnel, such as teachers and psychologists, to best meet the needs of all students
• Provide feedback and reinforcement for student
• Choose materials that are appropriate for the student
About Preferred: We believe that people are at the heart of what we do. When you are in a field that focuses on providing care to children, the quality and compassion of the people providing that care is of utmost importance. That's why we are proud to have a nationwide network of amazing school-based therapists providing the best care available. As our Preferred Family Circle grows, so does our satisfaction in knowing that we are making a difference in children's lives across the nation.
What We Offer:
• Signing Bonus Up to $3,000
• Equipment Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• School Breaks
• Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (Anthem Blue Cross)
• 401k with Match
• Housing, Meals/ Incidentals Allowance for Travelers
• Relocation Assistance
• License Reimbursement
• Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage
• Competitive Pay Package
• Retirement Planning and Savings Options
• Continuing Education Reimbursement
• Supportive Recruiters and Back Office Team
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Speech-Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / SLP - Schools
Posting ID: 556726971Posted: 2020-08-05