Braum's Dairy in Follett, Texas, is looking to hire an experienced Dairy Farm Maintenance Manager. This individual must be a strong leader who possesses a variety of skill sets, including electrical, motor controls, mechanical, welding, plumbing and refrigeration. The Diary Farm Maintenance Manager must be a hands-on manager that showcases a clean attitude, but does not mind getting dirty. This position requires strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity working with water pumps.
- Maintain an engine room, as well as a small cooling system
- Manage and direct activities of all maintenance employees
- Manage department costs, quality of work and schedules
- Develop, execute, and maintain preventive and predictive maintenance programs for equipment
- Establish and maintain a positive employee-management relationship through clear communication and consistent administration of policies
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience with electrical, motor controls, mechanical, welding, plumbing & refrigeration
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Salary is very competitive and will be based on experience and abilities.
For questions, please call 405.228.4603.
Posting ID: 548890527Posted: 2021-01-06