Department: MFG Maintenance and MFG Production
Position Type: Employee
Position Reports To: Plant Supervisor
Position Supervises: General Help Utility
Pay Level: Hourly
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
What We Offer
• Consistent 8- or 10- hour shifts
• Night shift premiums and classification differentials
• One week of paid vacation after the first year, two weeks after two years. (Increases to three weeks after five years)
• 6 paid Holidays with 4 floating holidays per year after 6-month continuous employment in the first year.
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension plan, paid sick leave, and other voluntary benefits.
• Weekly paydays
• Optional Company stock purchase option and 401(k)
• Lots of opportunities to grow and obtain new skills
• Employee discounts at all Kroger Stores (Fred Meyer and QFC Stores)
• Many other perks including discounts on travel, auto, and home insurance and more when available.
• This is Local 114 BCTGM union shop
Responsible for leading the department when the Supervisor is unavailable. Responsible for ensuring department runs efficiently, meeting all department goals and objectives. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System Principles. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
States: Oregon; Washington
Keywords: Distribution, shipping lead, manufacturing, commercial bakery, warehousing, logistic
Jobs at Kroger Manufacturing: Through quality products, strong individual commitments and team spirit, Kroger has been established as a leader in the manufacturing industry. Kroger Manufacturing provides career development programs aligned with aspirations in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Our work force programs provide technically challenging rotations with cross-functional teams, plants and locations to allow our Associates to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from plant sponsors prepare our Associates with the skills and leadership behaviors needed to achieve a successful career at Kroger.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OR || Clackamas || 16253 SE 122nd Ave. || 97015 || Clackamas Bakery || None || Logistics/Supply Chain; Manufacturing || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None