This is the job description for VAN DRIVER
Job Title: Van Driver
Department: Front Desk
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Bell Captain or Front Office Manager
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To shuttle hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property.
1. Drives incoming/departing hotel guests to hotel, airport, shopping center and miscellaneous
destinations and assists guests with luggage.
2. Attends and participates in monthly front desk meetings.
3. Inspects van to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
4. Explains features of van such as operation of radio, television, telephone, etc.
5. Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and
6. Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms or other parts of property. Delivers messages and runs
7. Maintains courtesy van consisting of washing, cleaning, and fueling.
8. Raises, lowers, and ensures proper handling of American flag.
9. Maintains lobby in a clean and tidy manner; this includes, but is not limited to ashtrays, trash,
seating areas, front doors, floors, etc.
10. Maintains the front porte-cochere by picking up trash, cleaning oil leaks, shoveling snow, melting
ice, hosing off sidewalks, etc.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
2. Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
3. Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience 2 years of driving experience.
Licenses/Certifications CDL required for vans with more than 16 passenger capacity.
Posting ID: 57624278Posted: 2020-02-19