SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The custodian/janitor will perform routine cleaning and custodial tasks and assist in maintaining manufacturing facility in such a manner that will maximize up-time with the least cost; and will maintain a clean, professional atmosphere at all times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Includes, but may not be limited to the following:
- Janitor cleans general office area, waiting room, managers’ offices, supervisors’ office, front office staff, and conference room daily.
- Janitor maintains inventory of cleaning and restroom supplies by ordering from suppliers.
- Janitor restock toilet tissue, soap in all bathrooms.
- Janitor vacuums and/or sweeps mats daily.
- Janitor dusts furniture.
- Janitor cleans windows and glass doors as needed.
- Janitor cleans water cooler and ice machines.
- Janitor cleans cafeteria floors, tables and wipes vending machines.
- Janitor sweeps and mops floors daily.
- Janitor empties wastebaskets and garbage cans daily.
- Janitor washes lunch-room tables, counters, and sinks daily.
- Janitor washes lunch-room chairs, exterior of refrigerators, microwave ovens, and vending machines as needed.
- Janitor sweeps and cleans outside patio.
- Janitor cleans bathrooms as well as the following areas:
- Sweeps and mops floors daily.
- Empties wastebaskets daily.
- Cleans toilets, sinks, counter-tops daily.
- Washes walls and stall walls as needed.
- Fills towel holders as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 1-5 years cleaning experience in a manufacturing and/or office setting
- 1-5 years’ janitorial experience
- Must possess the ability to take the initiative to complete necessary tasks with little supervision.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Good communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Training and Development opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562719055Posted: 2020-09-30