Bartenders are responsible for selling and serving food and beverages to our guests in an efficient, professional & friendly manner in accordance with Store standards. Bartenders embody a "Customer First" mentality while upholding all Company tenets.
CORE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Innate understanding of how all operational decisions may impact the ability to put the guest experience first.
• Anticipates guest’s needs.
• A discerning eye for detail.
• Sixth sense attuned to non-verbal language and cues.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
• Grace under pressure; is able to quickly and diplomatically diffuse tense situations with guests and Team Members.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong and accurate arithmetic and math aptitude.
• Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the company.
• Team oriented outlook.
• Provides fast and friendly service to guests and interacts with other Team Members while maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Serves alcohol responsibly within State and Local and Store level laws and guidelines.
• Requests identification of guests who order an alcoholic beverage maintaining knowledge of alcohol awareness and monitoring the sobriety of guests.
• Maintains full knowledge of all food and beverage offerings, ingredients, out of stock items, possible modifications and in the moment changes.
• Maintains bar inventory and stock. To include checking stock of glassware, beverages and bar supplies, and communicating shortages to Management.
• Consistently completes all assigned opening/closing side work.
• Works in a clean an organized manner keeping assigned stations and service areas maintained during shifts.
• Has working knowledge of the Point of Sale (POS) system and accurately enters all food and beverage orders.
• Assists other Team Members as needed, both with and without the direction of Management.
• Maintains positive and effective communication with Team Members and Managers regarding all relevant information, special considerations and/or concerns pertaining to our guests.
• Re-stocks items and supplies as needed and alerts Management of shortages.
• Accurately and promptly prepares and tenders guests’ payments.
• Prepares all Cash Out paperwork accurately and submit to the Manager on Duty for verification at the end of each shift.
• Communicates health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to the Management.
• Assists with answering the telephone, taking messages and directing telephone calls, as needed in compliance with restaurant telephone etiquette protocol.
• Attends all informational meetings.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
General food service environment in which you may remain standing on your feet for up to six hours at a time and may require stooping, kneeling, reaching lifting and carrying during the course of the work shift. Maybe required to lift up to 150 lbs. during the course of the work shift.
Posting ID: 547829611Posted: 2020-07-14