Job Description - Conversion Specialist - Custody
The candidate will be responsible for processing client conversion fund accounting activity including incoming and outgoing conversions, Sub-custodian Migrations, transition management (Asset Restructuring), mergers, Omnibus Conversions, Cusip Swings, interfund transfers and in-kind transfers.
· Interact with various parties (Client Service, CDM, Accounting teams, Transaction Services, Transition Managers) to successfully manage conversion projects.
· Assist with the security set up review. Work with internal teams to ensure cusips, ISINs, sedols for converting assets are set up on State Street's security master file.
· Ensure all assets are transferred timely and accurately in accordance with conversion deliverable timeframes.
· Monitor failed trades. Troubleshoot fail reason and communicate issues or resolution steps. Perform reconciliations.
· Work on ad hoc projects as assigned in relation to conversion deliverables.
· Coordinate/manage multiple projects.
· Process custody free of payment transactions. Monitor transactions to ensure timely settlement.
· Prepare and distribute trade status reporting.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
Working knowledge of general industry topics; understanding the roles of internal departments and functions; good written and verbal communication skills; ability to work independently and in a team environment; strong organizational skills, detail and deadline oriented; ability to work under pressure to handle multiple projects; proficient in word and excel.
2+ years of financial services experience, preferably with custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions. Past client service experience would be advantage
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
Posting ID: 570378277Posted: 2020-09-23