H&K Group, Inc.H&K
does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!Location:
Regular Full-TimeOverviewTerra Structures,
a division of The H&K Group, Inc.
is looking for the ideal Estimator for its heavy civil contracting divisions! The estimator reviews and analyzes blueprints, specifications, and other bid information in order to prepare a complete, quality bid within the time period provided. He plans, directs, and coordinates project activities to ensure goals of project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Candidate should have the following:
- 4-7 years' experience in geotechnical construction
- BS in Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering
- PE is a plus but not necessary
- Regional experience is also a plus
- Needs to be team player and creative problem solver
- Looking for opportunity to grow
provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.ResponsibilitiesEssential Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Solicits and maintains positive relationships with potential and current clients.
- Analyzes plans and specifications on various projects to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Prepares and submits a quality estimate within the time period provided.
- Solicits bids and negotiates contracts with subcontractors.
- Coordinates start date of work between owner and outside superintendent and establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for assignment of project personnel.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Evaluates and prepares pricing for change orders.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule, within prescribed budget, and provides advice to solve problems.
- Follows job costs.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc.
we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
Posting ID: 605669702Posted: 2021-03-03