Our premier client is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in the production and distribution of clinical trial medications for rare symptoms and diseases.
$21.00 Monday-Friday 2:15pm-10:30pm (Overtime may be required throughout the week or on Saturday or Sunday- flexibility required)
- -Applies Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in all areas of responsibility.
- -Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- -Performs approval of specifications and incoming inspections on material (i.e. drug, components) and distribution shipments.
- -Performs material and process inspections and samplings.
- -Participates in continuous improvement initiatives and assists with root cause investigations for nonconforming issues.
- -Author’s, revises, and complies with all relevant SOP’s and Work Instructions and properly documents activities when necessary.
- -Resolve and assure that issues potentially affecting product quality/compliance are escalated to the attention of the Team Leader and/or Management.
- -Assures that issues are resolved in a timely manner and corrective actions are implemented accordingly.
- -Performs all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- -Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- -A minimum of 1 year of experience in Pharmaceutical or of a related, regulated industry and a high school diploma.
- -Familiar with Quality Systems (Change Control, deviations, complaint management, documentation management, among others).
- -Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment (35F to 46F) with provided protective wear.
- -Must be able to work in a freezer (-20F) environment with provided protective wear.
- -Must be able to work in potent compound suites with provided protective wear (PPE).
- -Good reasoning and problem-solving skills, basic math skills, good communication skills, basic computer skills.
- -Must be willing to work various shifts and overtime depending on business needs.
- -Must be able to work independently.
- -Mastery of skills required to read, understand, and adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures and policies of a Good Manufacturing Practices environment.
- -Must not be allergic to penicillin or cephalosporin products.
- -Extensive standing and walking on packaging floor in order to monitor room activities.
- -This position requires standing, bending and lifting. Exerting and lifting up to 25lbs of materials occasionally, and 10lbs of materials regularly.
- -The position is exposed to cold temperatures for more than one hour at a time.
- -The position is exposed to -20F temperatures for at least 15 minutes at a time.
- -The position will be exposed to atmospheric conditions could require special personal protection equipment.
- -Incumbent must meet applicable visual acuity/color blindness standards to perform visual inspections in a cGMP environment
Please call or text 484-809-7475 with any questions. Download the WorkNow app for easy application process
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Posting ID: 600935759Posted: 2021-01-20