We are currently hiring entry level Electronic Manufacturing Operators!
A global technology leader that designs, develops and supplies a broad range of semiconductor and infrastructure software solutions. Broadcom's category-leading product portfolio serves critical markets including data center, networking, software, broadband, wireless, storage and industrial. Our solutions include data center networking and storage, enterprise and mainframe software focused on automation, monitoring and security, smartphone components, telecoms and factory automation.
- Works on assignments which require planning and judgement
- Delivers own output under limited supervision
- Makes minor changes and checks for problems in existing techniques, procedures, services or products
- Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Coordinates activities with other team members
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level
- Work routines are straightforward
- Developing understanding of technical aspects of the job
- Under close supervision may operate machinery
- Experience following step by step procedures
- Attention to detail
- Previous electronic assembly not required but is a plus
- Any experience following gmps or sops not required but is a plus
- Clean room environment
- Smocks and proper safety equipment are required
- Hair and beard nets will be required
- Temperature controlled
- 6 pm - 6 am
- C: (Sunday-Tuesday/Saturday-Tuesday)
- D: (Wednesday-Friday/Saturday-Friday).
- All shifts are 4 days one week, and 3 days the following week.
- After 6 month training period:
- 5% increase for working the Continuous Coverage Schedule (3 on, 4 off, 4 on, 3 off)
- 10% increase for working night shift
- 10% extra hours worked based on the overtime hours from the rotating schedule.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 589734556Posted: 2020-11-27