Job Description $16.00 - $19.50 per hour earned on average with Customer Satisfaction Bonus.
We are looking for bright energetic individuals to join our team of Delivery Drivers. Our Drivers are responsible for the delivery and setup of merchandise in the customers' home. Driver's perform the necessary delivery functions in a safe and professional manner, while staying on schedule to meet our customers' expectations. If you are highly motivated to succeed and enjoy hands-on work, this is the opportunity for you. You will thrive in our team environment where our focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity, Quality and Teamwork.
Come grow with us at Havertys, where Life Looks Good!
The safety of our team members is our priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government. Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees.
Havertys pays a Customer Satisfaction Bonus per delivery in addition to your hourly and overtime rate.
Driver Base Pay is $13.50 - $17.00$16.00 - $19.50
per hour earned on average
Job Requirements Specific Duties
- Operate the delivery vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Setting up furniture and securing goods as needed.
- Maintaining high performance levels by keeping within the customer time window.
- Accurately communicate and document the delivery transaction with customer using either a mobile device or the provided paperwork.
- Unload or load product as needed at stores or warehouse.
- Assist in the warehouse or showroom if needed.
- Must be 21 Years or older
- No delivery experience required; training provided
- Must have current Driver's License and have a clean driving record with minimal moving violations
- Must be willing and able to push, pull, and repeatedly team lift 110 pounds throughout your shift
- Must be able to achieve DOT Certification
- Must be able to pass Background requirements
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Nearest Major Market:
Lakeland Job Segment:
Posting ID: 582455936Posted: 2020-12-08