Looking for Maintenance Mechanics, Maintenance Technicians, and Maintenance Electricians with GMP, Heavy Industrial, and Manufacturing/Production experience in the Kankakee/Bradley/Manteno area.
Currently hiring for over 10 openings across 4 companies.
** Apply and you will receive a call or text message within the hour based off relevant experience**
Shifts vary from: (+ Over Time) depending on the company and your availability/preference
- 1st shift: 6am or 7am start time till 2:30pm or 3:30 pm
- 2nd shift: 2:30pm or 3:30 pm till 11:30pm or midnight
- 3rd shift: 11:30pm or midnight till 6am or 7am
- 12 hour rotating shifts (days or nights)
Pay is anywhere from $20/hr -$28/hr depending on experience and knowledge
Looking for candidates with knowledge of :
- Knowledge and understanding of machine mechanics such as gear boxes, and mechanical systems
- Mechanical blue print reading for identifying and replacing parts
- Ability to repair, modify, assemble, or rebuild mechanical parts
- Any welding experience is a plus
- Mechanical repairs on company production machinery or facility systems
- Experience with 110, 240, 480 Volt motors and drives
- Single and three phase electrical systems and VFDs
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with electrical schematics
- Experience in electrical automation
- Basic knowledge and understanding of PLCs
- Basic troubleshooting of PLCs
- Experience with Allen Bradley and Seimens PLCs
-basic knowledge and principles
-proficient with hydraulic/pneumatic prints
-basic troubleshooting skills
-repair and rebuild as necessary
- Basic understanding and concepts
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintenance cleaning or replacing coils, changing filters, etc.
Some companies require a contract to hire period over a 4 month span or directly hire in candidates
Candidates must be comfortable submitting to a background check and drug test to meet hiring criteria
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.