Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Receive, place and load incoming/outgoing stock which requires lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance on an intermittent basis for up to eight hours per day.
- Ability to team lift items over 51-99 pounds through course of the day.
- Verify receiving/shipping documents and accurate product counts.
- Operate packaging and material movement equipment.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Minimum of 6-12 months of warehouse/general labor experience
- Ability to work independently
- Complete tasks and projects in a timely manner
- High school diploma
- Proven experience and/or Valid certification to operate forklifts is a big plus
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $14.00 per hour
Posting ID: 586434499Posted: 2020-11-14