: At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop, and invest. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive medical, dental, and leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.About the Job
- Clean all departments’ rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors and other work areas throughout the facility.
- Sweep and mop the building’s floors.
- Cleaning gutters, rails, spigots & transfer air handling units weekly
- Mopping up puddles as generated by grow processes
- Dust and polish furniture, fixtures and equipment; remove cobwebs; clean desks and countertops.
- Empty, clean, and sanitize waste receptacles.
- Clean and sanitize restroom facilities and fixtures including sinks, urinals and toilets; wash mirrors and walls; replenish supplies.
- Clean lunchroom -- wash tables, sink, counter and microwave. Clean refrigerator weekly.
- Identify and report building maintenance.
- Keep front of building, dock area and rear of building swept and free of debris. Ensure grounds are kept clean.
- Assist in maintaining custodial closet; receive stock, organize and maintain supplies and equipment as necessary. Submit purchase requests as needed.
- Understand and follow all safety protocols, compliance, and SOPs.
- Willingness to complete whatever task is necessary to get the job done.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (125 pounds with assistance), may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Warehouse environment with artificial light.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a fingerprinting background and drug screening– certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing or production facility is desired.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Qualified in janitorial services with a high level of cleanliness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Must be able to successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
Posting ID: 572921620Posted: 2020-09-17