The primary responsibility of this position is to administratively support the Fresh and Frozen Foods Warehouse operation, to include:
· Shipping and receiving administrative support as needed, including answering phones / inquiries from Company associates and vendors and directing to the appropriate contact
· Schedule and direct outside vendor delivery appointments
· Assist Warehouse Operations Management and Procurement teams with various tasks to ensure deliveries meet store needs
· Assist in monitoring production via Warehouse Systems
· Prepare appropriate labels for order selection and loading, and other operations support tasks
· Other tasks as required
SKILLS, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to effectively multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Must possess excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
Prior clerical training and/or related work experience required.
Possess excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively coordinate with Company associates and vendors.
Must be available to work flexible hours as needed, including weekends.
Possess good typing and data entry skills. Possess good math and other basic clerical skills. Requires use of calculators, personal computers, telephones and other office equipment.
Work is performed under normal office working conditions in a temperature-controlled environment within a refrigerated warehouse. Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at a desk or computer terminal. Incumbent may be required to lift up to 25 lbs. on an infrequent basis.