Pricing Team Members are responsible for maintaining the up-to-date and accurate pricing of store merchandise in collaboration with the Marketing & Pricing Coordinator and Zone Team Members.
Essential Job Functions: The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
1. Complete price changes and maintain proper signage and shelf labels for all product displays.
2. Work with Store Management and Zone Leads to ensure all Company pricing standards are met. 3. Physically respond to pricing discrepancies urgently, including at the checkout, and take the necessary steps in order to resolve the situation.
4. Coordinates seasonal/promotional instore marketing collateral (to include point of purchase, standalone signing, banners, shelf edge materials etc.) to ensure appropriate signing packages are fully executed to seasonal/promotional schedule.
5. Conducts price audit scans to ensure price accuracy.
6. Coordinate and communicate the resolution of pricing and UPC discrepancies.
7. Acquire a thorough working knowledge of the IT systems to complete job responsibilities.
8. Greet each customer and provide excellent customer service as needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• Model cross functional teamwork and communication.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Including early weekday mornings, weekends, holidays and in-store special events.
Nature of Supervision:
• Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Able to lift and move 50 lbs. or more on a regular basis and climb ladders.
Posting ID: 561863734Posted: 2020-08-07