Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering (RME) is hiring for Systems Technicians!
A proactive Systems (CST) support role for fulfillment center operations, focusing on equipment troubleshooting and maintaining material handling equipment such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply systems, scales, systems, and cabinets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain material handling systems, including /PC controllers and networks such as Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus, motor control systems, servo drives, frequency drives, and distribution systems.
2. Monitor MHE metrics and partner with facilities/operations for system performance issues.
3. Utilize FC System Assessment reports to improve material handling system performance through maintaining and repairing identified deficiencies.
4. Utilize FC network support resources for guidance and assistance, and provide assistance to peers, as needed.
5. Communicate technical issues to Facilities and Operations management.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS• Ability to identify, maintain and troubleshoot AB RS LOGIX 5000 's and components
• Ability to identify and maintain components
• Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot components
• Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot network components
• Ability to identify, maintain, and troubleshoot Motor including motor starters, Variable Frequency Drives, DC drives, and standard components.
• hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
• Understand concepts of Warehouse Management System Software including Warehouse systems
• Reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to interpret drawings both mechanical and
• Ability to identify, maintain, and utilize SCADA systems and KPI's
• Ability to train others with lesser skills
• Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility
• Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS• Associates degree in electronic technology or related field or equivalent experience
• Systems knowledge or experience
• Field service engineering experience
• Systems trainer or training experience
• Experience supporting a wide range of different conveyors and sortation systems
• Experience with advanced systems
• Experience with
• Experience with ASRS systems
• Project management experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us