Service Tire Truck Centers was nominated in 2019 as one of the best Tire Companies to work for in the United States. STTC offers an excellent benefit package, very competitive pay, and a path for employees to grow within the organization and thrive in a customer centric environment.
Pick up and delivery of product to customer or STTC locations via a commercial truck
• Drive a box truck or tractor trailer to deliver tires and/or wheels to a customer's place of business or
another STTC location.
• Load and unload tires and wheels.
• Ensure accuracy on delivery invoices.
• Issue or obtain customer signature on invoice/receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Correctly fill out and attach tag or labels to tires. Ensure all retread tires have a tag or label on them
• Maintain cleanliness of inside and outside of truck.
• Complete daily mileage and pickup reports and turn them in each day.
• Perform daily routine maintenance on truck to insure the vehicle is safe.
• Ensure that all products leave with proper paperwork. Report to Manager any attempts made by an
employee who violates any safety rule or violates company policy/procedures.
• As needed, perform miscellaneous job duties to ensure prompt services to our customer.
• Ensure that VMR, driver's log, pre/post trip truck inspections are complete and turned in weekly.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Education and/or experience: 1 year or more related work experience.
• Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and
correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of STTC.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in writing, oral or
• Computer skills: Basic computer skills; training will be provided as needed
• Certificates, Licenses, Registration: Valid Drivers License. CDL License with class A or B
qualifications. Must have clean driving record. Forklift Certification.
• Equipment: Capable of operating lift gates, box truck or tractor trailer, forklift and computer and
office equipment. Forklift certification test provided by STTC.
• Dress code: Uniforms are provided by Service Tire Truck Centers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to
handle or feel: reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit
and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally move up to 150 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and depth perception.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions; and frequently exposed to hot and cold warehouse
Planning / Organizing
Safety and Security
Attendance / Punctuality
Benefits include (but not limited to)
• Top Industry Wages / Competitive pay
• Full health benefit package (includes Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, and more
401K with company match
• Paid Holidays and PTO days