Job Title: Casual Courier/Delivery Driver $18.31 /HR
Job Requisition Number: RC259820
Category: Courier/Tractor-Trailer Driver
Job Family: FXE-US: Driver
Time Type: Part Time
Locations: Port Orchard, Washington
Driver / Operator of Company vehicles, providing courteous and efficient delivery of packages and providing related customer service functions.
High School Diploma/GED. Must be licensed for type of vehicle assigned. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this position. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Good human relations and verbal communication skills. Neat appearance since customer contact may be required. Drives vehicles not regulated by Section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
These positions are for Casual Courier Non-DOT (R0248) work. Available shifts will be published weekly. The shift hours will be based on your availability not to exceed 8 hours per day, 24 hours per week. No benefits are provided with these positions.
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-730-1021.
Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
* Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
* EEO is the Law Supplement
* Pay Transparency Policy
* Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
* Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Program Participant: FedEx Express participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
* E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
* Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish) If you are applying in Philadelphia, PA, you can click below to learn about Philadelphia's fair chance hiring law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance FedEx Express will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEW YORK CORRECTION LAW
LICENSURE AND EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED OF ONE OR MORE CRIMINAL OFFENSES
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment.
750. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Public agency" means the state or any local subdivision thereof, or any state or local department, agency, board or commission.
(2) "Private employer" means any person, company, corporation
To view the full job description please use the link below.
Posting ID: 562596108Posted: 2020-08-04