Length of Assignment:
BGIS is currently seeking a Senior Energy Manager to join the team
BGIS is a global leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy & sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, and real estate services. With a combined team of over 7,000 globally, BGIS relentlessly focuses on delivering innovative service solutions that create value for its clients. Globally, BGIS manages over 30,000 facilities totaling more than 340 million square feet across several markets including Government, Higher Education, Utilities, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Healthcare and Cloud Enterprise. In addition to managing a diverse portfolio of corporate offices, retail, colleges, hospitals and industrial assets, BGIS is a world leader in the management of data centers and other critical environments
The Senior Energy Manager is responsible for program management, account management, client relationship management and service delivery management for assigned client accounts for the purpose of assisting the client in achieving greater energy efficiencies, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction, identifying and marketing additional services, and delivery of all service obligations.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Account Management / Client Relationship Management
* Is a client interface for the assigned account(s). Client representatives with whom this position typically interacts with are at the director level
* Develops and builds effective relationships with clients and ensures client satisfaction
* Manages client expectations with respect to scope definition of energy related services contained within the master services agreement
* Conducts regular meetings with clients to understand and anticipate needs
* Provides feedback to internal stakeholders on potential offerings for assigned account(s)
* Recommends and markets additional services based on understanding of clients needs
* A primary point of contact for service delivery for various energy initiatives and programs.
* Establishes key performance indicators and client expectations jointly with clients and other relevant stakeholders where required
* Develops business cases, program plans and execution milestones for current and future energy initiatives
* Conducts regular meetings with clients to solicit performance feedback and identify areas for improvement
* Collaborates with relevant stakeholders to close performance gaps relating to performance metrics, where required
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
* Back Share
Employer's Job# 60040
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Posting ID: 570943890Posted: 2020-09-26