LOCATION: Keyport, WA
STATUS: Open, Contingent
TRAVEL: Up to 30%
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: Patricio Enterprises (PE) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Project Manager position in support of an upcoming proposal for Naval Sea Logistics Center. The Project Manager has full authority to act for the Company on all matters relating to Contract Performance and personnel management and serves as the central point of contact with the Government for all work under the contract. This position operates in a professional warehouse executing the following tasks: 100% visibility and traceability of on-hand stocks, issues, and receipts, Navy equipment, Navy equipment life cycle logistics, supply, warehousing, distribution processes, distribution procedures, and distribution techniques. PAS requires Contractor Personnel to utilize Government and commercial off the shelf (COTS) automated life cycle logistics, Navy ERP, Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), maintenance, warehousing and transportation management systems.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Possess the knowledge and skills required to plan, control, manage material and distribution services and tasks listed above.
* Provide overall management coordination and serve as the central point of contact (POC) with the Government for all work under the contract.
* Carry out all aspects of personnel management including, but not limited to, conducting interviews, making recommendations for hire, establishing performance goals, coaching and mentoring supervisors and leads, counseling Employees for improved performance, making recommendations for disciplinary and/or termination actions.
* Evaluate operations and Client priorities to establish work plan and schedule workforce to meet all operational requirements.
* Provide overall supervision for the Contractor employees to including all subordinate managers, leads and workers.
* Responsibility for the timely submission of error free reports to PE Corporate and the Government Client.
* Effective supervision to prevent inefficient or wasteful methods in the performance of services ordered by the Government.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Employer's Job# PROJE01349
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.