Founded in 1982 as the Del Sol Food Company, Inc., BRIANNAS Fine Salad Dressings grew out of a desire to create a superior product with family pride and consistent high quality. BRIANNAS signature salad dressings originally began in Austin, Texas, handcrafted in small batches in a little family kitchen. We’re proud to have now grown to become a world-class brand with an extremely passionate consumer following.
Quality Assurance Technician II Summary:
The Quality Assurance Technician II (QA Tech II) is an active participant in the implementation of Food Safety Quality Assurance (FSQA) programs. This position assists in compliance monitoring of quality and food safety programs of raw materials, finished products, packaging materials and plant systems during the developmental and operational processes of food production and packaging in our facilities to ensure the highest quality products possible, while maintaining stringent technical and experimental documentation.
QA Technician II Essential Functions:
- The QA Tech II assists in monitoring of FSQA programs, including, but not limited to HACCP, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures, Pest Control Program, GMP's, Approved Supplier Program, Foreign Materical Control, FSQA Customer complaints, and Food Defense.
- The QA Tech II conducts ingredient and product sampling, line monitoring, and monthly environmental monitoring.
- The QA Tech II assists with maintaining a database of relevant Quality documents to include, but not limited to: Lab Logs, Certificates of Analysis, Supplier documentation, Sanitation Logs, and Temperature Logs.
- The QA Tech II helps with Employee training of FSQA Programs, Policies and Procedures
- The QA Tech II assists with conducting Facility Self-Audits
- The QA Tech II is responsible for reporting all food safety and quality problems to QA/R&D Manager and/or V.P. of Operations.
- The QA Tech II may be required to serve as backup for QA Tech I.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QA Technician II Qualifications:
- Education: Associates Degree or 2 years equivalent work experience in a QA food manufacturing setting.
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Certifications: HACCP Certified
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must demonstrate independent and critical thinking ability
- Must be comfortable working with computers and have knowledge of MS office.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Bilingual a plus! [English, Spanish, Vietnamese]
Posting ID: 609432126Posted: 2021-03-03