- Must be able to speak, write and read in English
- Must be comfortable with basic math skills
- Must be able to work weekends, start overnight or early morning hours (start times vary by department)
- Able to work 8-12 hrs. shift (hours per day are based on business need)
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Process all inbound & outbound shipments quickly and accurately using computers, RF Scanning Guns, and motorized equipment to complete all required transactions
- Schedules and confirms all receiving appointments
- Performs data entry and paperwork for shipments received
- Verifies and adjusts product quantities on received product
- Monitors catch weights, lot numbers, and expiration dates on received product
- May assists with "will calls" (same day delivery pickups) and inventory as needed
- Performs other duties, as needed
Each incumbent must complete training and testing on the following topics upon hire and on a semi-annual basis thereafter:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Food Safety
- Lock Out-Tag Out
6 months to a year experience in a warehouse.
- Ability to understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; and toxic or caustic chemicals
- The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is frequently required to talk and listen to other employees/line leaders/supervisors
Posting ID: 609927325Posted: 2021-03-02