Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Shipping & Receiving Manager
- Leads and manages Shipping Department staff
- Staff shift, scheduling and time approvals
- Schedules shipping, creates BOL's, and production orders write ups
- Schedules waste pickup, recycling, empty totes pickups, pallets, etc.
- Creates receiving and production labels
- Provide customer service
- Approves invoices
- Investigates and resolves any billing discrepancies
- Keep track of all open PO's due to ship
- Stock checks
- Respond to emails in a timely fashion
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook and also willing to learn new software.
- Must be well organized, detailed oriented, have purchasing experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Logistics planning and bilingual (English-Spanish) a plus.
- Associate's Degree as well as 2 years office experience preferred but not required
- Must have previous shipping and receiving experience as well as management experience.
Posting ID: 577950136Posted: 2020-10-07