GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Location: Brookstone at the Nashville International Airport
Shift: Late Night (both weekdays and weeknights)
Hours: 5pm - 1am
Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay: $15 per hour
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of our Brookstone stores.
• Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies, and special store loss prevention procedures
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees, and store management
• Effectively operate a cash register
• Learn about and demonstrate knowledge of all Brookstone products and services
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility
• Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with management
• Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores
• Stock merchandise
• Inform management of any out of stock situations
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays
• Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving, returns)
• Perform related work as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities
• Extensive knowledge of electronic technology products
• 1 or more years of retail sales experience is required
• 1 or more years of retail electronic sales experience is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Be able to lift 40 pounds
• Ability to successfully clear a FBI fingerprint based criminal history records check
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posting ID: 608149986Posted: 2021-02-25