At A Glance
A Perfect Fit for YouAre you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment industries as an outside Multi-Tenant Sales Representative at Spectrum. With our exceptional career mobility, superior products, reputation for service, and more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, now is a great time to join our team!Getting up to speedOur hands-on training philosophy partners you with established pros to learn the sales skills needed to close the deals in no time. Throughout your Multi-Tenant Sales career at Spectrum, you will always have the continuing support and encouragement of your fellow peers, sales Supervisors, Managers, and company leadership.You have Unlimited Potential We value our Multi-Tenant Sales Representatives and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Multi-Tenant Sales team, you will be rewarded for your performance AND receive a competitive salary, strong commission plan as well as a training bonus. The more you sell, the closer you become to realizing an unlimited earning potential!Keep Moving ForwardA Multi-Tenant Representative role ideal for the individual who enjoys being outside, on the go, and out of the office. Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented individuals find the freedom, entrepreneurial nature and unlimited earning potential of this role very fulfilling.Here's what you need to get started:
- Full-time outside territory sales role focused on selling Spectrum's core products and building relationships with leasing managers within apartment complexes and gated communities.
- This role is ideal for goal-oriented, self-motivated professionals who thrive on meeting new people and building lasting business relationships with property managers to build referral sales. Also, by selling our essential services to residential multi-tenant residents through door to door activity.
- Benefits include paid comprehensive training, guaranteed base salary plus commission, excellent health benefits, paid time off, free Spectrum services, 401(k) plan with company match, and more.
- Experience in a customer service or sales role; territory sales experience a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including-evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Engaging communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with property managers and prospective customers
- Motivation to sell door to door in assigned properties.
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
Posting ID: 573961406Posted: 2020-09-25