Store Manager - $50,000 + Bonus - Bangor, ME
Lumber Liquidators #1182, 510 Wilson Street, Brewer, Maine, United States of America Req #9191
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Are you looking for a FUN and EXCITING new opportunity at a company where diverse and talented associates turn jobs into careers? If yes, then LL Flooring is the perfect fit for you!
LL Flooring has been serving the nation's hard surface flooring needs for over 25 years with over 420 locations nationwide and we are still growing! We offer an extensive benefits package that includes a generous amount of paid time off, paid holidays, a great 401k match, and low premium medical coverage. If you have the desire to grow and work with industry leading professionals, this is the place for you! Description:
The Store Manager has total store accountability and responsibility for the day-to-day and long-term operations and financial success of a retail flooring business. The Store Manager is responsible for leading, planning, and directing a team of store associates. They are held accountable for all functional areas of the store, including: driving sales; overall store financial performance; execution of company initiatives; staffing; inventory control; and compliance with company standards. In partnership with the Regional Manager, the Store Manager drives results to have positive outcomes on daily, monthly and annual basis. The Store Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring store performance with:
- Helping customers make the best selection for their homes
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction
- Developing a team and culture that is committed to reaching desired results
What we offer:
- Ensuring proper coverage and staffing for day to day business
- Leading a confident and knowledgeable sales team that delivers a differentiated experience for our customers
What we need from you:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great benefits package
- Positive work environment
- Nontraditional retail hours
- Monthly sales incentive
- Five to eight years of related sales/retail/customer service experience; minimum of three years of direct managerial experience
- Experience recruiting, assessing, selecting and developing associates, preferably in a retail environment
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- High School degree, GED or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Hard-surface flooring knowledge a plus
- A valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Some heavy lifting
- Willingness to learn and operate a forklift
LL Flooring is an equal opportunity employer. At LL Flooring, we are committed to creating a diverse work environment by recruiting, training, compensating and promoting qualified individuals. LL Flooring does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age (40 and over), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
At LL Flooring, we are committed to bringing diverse, talented individuals to a place they want to turn their job into a career.
If you need assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability related to the search for employment opportunities or to complete an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Function External Exempt Field
- Pay Type Salary
- Lumber Liquidators #1182, 510 Wilson Street, Brewer, Maine, United States of America