As a Guest Service Representative a part of the Guest Experience team, you are required to interact with Guests, Team Members, and Supervisors on a daily basis. You will be working in various positions within Six Flags Great Adventure and Hurricane Harbor such as: Ticket Seller, Toll Plaza Seller, Ticket Greeter, and Ticketing Services.
Your role will be welcoming and assisting each guest as they enter the theme park and/or water park!Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be able to promote the park with the utmost enthusiasm and pride while interacting with Guests
- Proficient knowledge of computers with the ability to learn new programs
- Sales of various season passes and ticket types
- Operate and balance a cash register within Six Flags guidelines
- Activation of Season Passes through computer based programs and equipment
- Handling various ticket transactions including advanced sales, group sales, complimentary tickets, season tickets, promotional tickets, and reconciling ticket problems
- Responsible for the accurate recording of all ticket options, ensuring an accurate record of Guest attendance
- Providing prompt and courteous resolutions to Guest concerns on a daily basis while seeking new methods to increase Guest satisfaction
- Ensure Guest safety and satisfaction standards are met in their stay at Six Flags
- Respond to an emergency situation in the area and maintain control until a Supervisor arrives
- Complete any and all tasks as requested by Six Flags Management
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.What's in it for you?
- Must be able to walk up to 3 miles per day over various surfaces
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and elements including the direct sun with no shade, cold, rain, snow, dust, dirt, and all other outdoor weather elements
- Must be willing to assist and learn other areas of the department. This includes: Ticket Seller, Ticket Greeter, Ticketing Services, Membership Services, Market Research Interviewer, Guest Relations, Toll Plaza, and All Season Pass Dining Specialist for both the Theme Park and Hurricane Harbor
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
Posting ID: 547537042Posted: 2020-07-14