Aerotek is looking for a Customer Service Representative for a client in the HVAC industry!
- The primary purpose of your role is to reduce the abandon rate and acquire what would have been missed revenue by providing support to residential and commercial customers.
- The customers in residential will be home owners, apartment owners and small businesses. The commercial customers are larger businesses. You will primarily be interacting on a day to day basis with dealers across the 80 active locations and assisting them with processing an order for the missing/damaged parts.
- At times dealers will just be calling in for a quote and you are responsible for converting the quote into an order. You will be responsible for being able to identify the various serial/model and part numbers for the dealers to be able to verify the inventory levels for each product.
- You will be trained on all products to ensure you are giving the customer the most cost effective options for their needs.
- 1-5 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree required for consideration
- Prior Microsoft Office experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 588073771Posted: 2020-11-19