We hope to have a positive impact on our Team Members and the Bridgeton community and to inspire people to take good care of each other. Chick-fil-A Bridgeton is a great opportunity for anyone 16 and older, no matter your background or experience level.
Team Members must be team-oriented, empathetic, dependable, honest, and have excellent service skills. Team Members are the face of our store. They uphold our culture of “My pleasure”, ensure our guests feel cared for, and give our guests a reason to return. Our Team Members must also be hospitality professionals, committed to going the 2nd Mile for the Bridgeton community.
Our founder Truett S. Cathy said, “We’re not just in the chicken business; we’re in the people business.” This is a principle we at Chick-fil-A Bridgeton live by each day. If you are compassionate, detail-oriented and hard-working and enjoy serving guests in a fast-paced environment, we would love to meet you!
At Chick-fil-A Bridgeton, serving as a Team Member is more than a job. It's a stepping stone that will lead to a successful career in any field. Here, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our Operator who has years of leadership and professional experience and is passionate about developing people to reach their full potential and achieve their goals. Team Members will have an opportunity to gain life experience and professional growth while working in a friendly environment.
Team Member Benefits
- Flexible Hours: You have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams, and we will try our best to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so that Team Members have a day to rest and spend time with family and friends.
- Remarkable Futures Scholarships: At Chick-fil-A, we believe that everyone deserves a quality education, and we offer scholarships in the amount of $2,500 (Leadership Scholarship) and $25,000 (True Inspiration Scholarship) to eligible Team Members.
- Fun and Fast-Paced Environment: Chick-fil-A Bridgeton is committed to having a sincere and encouraging team that is focused on achieving outstanding results and providing exceptional experiences to our guests.
- Career Development: A job at Chick-fil-A Bridgeton is more than a job. It is an opportunity to develop valuable people and operational skills that will help you grow your career at Chick-fil-A Bridgeton and beyond.
- Unquestionable integrity, honesty and a servant spirit
- Courteous and polite saying, “Please,” Excuse me,” and “My pleasure” when interacting with Team Members and guests
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including, but are not limited to, standing for up to 9 hours and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task; Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Must have a warm and genuine attitude and be respectful of others
- Service-oriented and able to anticipate guests’ needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and Team Members and with enthusiasm and hospitality
- Available at least 4 days a week, including Fridays and Saturdays
The characteristics above reflect our Team Members personally, but they also embody who we are as a brand, particularly within our Core 4 and 2nd Mile Service behaviors.
Enthusiastically Fulfill the Core 4 Behaviors
- Create eye contact
- Share a smile
- Speak with an enthusiastic tone
- Stay connected to make it personal
2nd Mile Service: Above and Beyond Behaviors
- Genuine – Showing consistent and authentic expressions of service from the heart with each guest
- Proactive – Recognizing service cues and anticipating guest needs; Taking initiative
- Personal – Mastering the art of conversation; Looking for opportunities to connect with guests
• • •
Minimum Age: 16+ years old
Available Roles & Responsibilities (These are general descriptions and include tasks not listed below):
Front of House
- Front Counter - Greets guests and receives orders
- Drive-Thru - Greets guests, receives orders and expedites the Drive-Thru
- Expediting - Assembles meals and ensures order accuracy
- Dining Area - Provides guests with a positive in-store experience
- Running - Delivers meals to guests
Back of House
- Breading - Hand-breads products and prepares them for cooking
- Fryers & Grill - Cooks classic and grilled products
- Prep - Prepares products such as salads, wraps and fruit cups
- Primary & Secondary Lines - Prepares products such as sandwiches, nuggets and strips
- Food Safety Coordination - Ensures food safety and kitchen
- Cleanliness standards are maintained
• • •
Apply online. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by email. No follow-up phone calls or in-person inquiries are necessary. Positions are quickly filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. We look forward to speaking with you soon!