Full-Time Production Associate (w/ Excellent Benefits!)
This is where the magic happens.
At Dierbergs, our gourmet prepared foods are customer favorites and our Central Kitchen is where it all begins. At our fast-paced Central Kitchen our Associates take pride in knowing they are preparing high-quality foods that are distributed to our stores-ultimately delighting our loyal customers throughout the region.
Are you all about all things food? Dips, appetizers, recipes, prepared foods...you love it all. Do you wish you had a 50,000 square-foot kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment? Can you handle the challenge of maintaining Dierbergs' quality standards? If so, you're a top pick for the role of Full-Time Production Associate at our Central Kitchen in Bridgeton, Missouri. We're looking for someone who is:
- An excellent multitasker with a genuine desire to produce food products of impeccable quality
- Motivated to learn through ongoing training and development
- Focused and thorough in following food safety guidelines, recipes and production goals
- Adaptable to work in all areas of the Central Kitchen in varying controlled temperature zones from 38 to 90+ degrees
- Flexible to work overtime during peak production times
- Reliable and responsible, you arrive on time, every time, ready to seize the day
What's in it for you?
- Full-Time, 36-40 hours a week
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & more!
- Weekly paychecks - yes, we are going to pay you every single week!
- Automatic, scheduled pay increases to reward your awesome performance
- No overnight shifts required (Most shifts end by 10pm)
- Training and growth potential to help you reach your career goals
- Wellness initiatives and Associate appreciation to keep you engaged and involved
What you need to succeed
- High school diploma or GED
- Open availability
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally), utilize push/pull cart of up to 260lbs, and physical agility required in a fast-paced food production environment
- Ambition and a willingness to learn all aspects of our production environment
- Ability to operate food service equipment such as wrappers, labelers, scales, slicers, ovens, mixers, etc. (training provided)
- The ability to read and interpret production papers and accurately measure ingredients
- This is an entry-level role and we are willing to train; restaurant, production or general labor experience will serve you well
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards is a plus
- Flexibility to take on tasks as needed
Why Dierbergs is different
- Our 50,000 square-foot facility produces hundreds of prepared food items
- The ideal environment for someone who enjoys variety and appreciates a close-knit, team-focused environment.
- Opportunities are available in Recipe Preparation, Cooking, Packaging, Sanitation or Shipping/Receiving and you may be cross-trained in other departments.
- As you learn and grow, you will have the support to move into higher-level roles.
- Unlike certain food-industry or production facility jobs that require an insane schedule, most shifts end by 10pm at our Central Kitchen; there are no overnight shifts; you'll be off most holidays; and we're closed on Sundays!
Posting ID: 588446483Posted: 2020-11-28