Kelly Services is looking for an Inventory Specialist for a company located in Seabrook NJ.
Temp to Hire Opportunity
Schedule: 7am- 3:30pm Monday-Friday
Pay rate: $15/hr
• Follow all site Safety and Security Procedures
• Provide professional level of customer service to all internal and external customers
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures and SOPs
• Places received material into proper storage location; perform tagging, repacking, delivering and special handling as necessary
• Issue returns for unused material per SOP guidelines
• Prepare material for return to vendor and prepare parts to be shipped out for repair, per SOPs
• Perform cycle counts and report stock balance discrepancies to Manager and Buyer for resolution
• Maintain inventory accuracy by count and location; replace barcodes and process relocations in ERP system
• Verify on-hand inventory quantities to accurately identify reorder needs on every item
• Clean and organize the storeroom on a regular basis, including sweeping, scraping, etc.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Frequent walking, standing, carrying and lifting to 40 lbs. unassisted.
• Often using keyboard and mouse (fine hand movements) to input data into computer system
• Occasionally utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material in excess of 40 lbs.
• Flexibility to take on shift changes as required by position and ability to work overtime as needed
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]