The Lead, Customer Service Advisor is the first impression to each guest. You will ensure consistent, timely, informative and accurate service delivery to every customer by listening carefully to their needs, presenting Team Car Care products clearly, and teaming with technicians to deliver every car within the company time standards. In the absence of the General Manager or Assistant Manager, this Teammate will act as the Customer Experience Manager, delivering a great customer experience by working with both the selling and service teams.
- Demonstrates a high level of energetic response to every customer, on the phone or in person.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Present oil change options and additional services based on manufacturer recommendations.
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers.
- Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently.
- Provide hands-on assistance under the hood as needed.
- Master products, services, and company knowledge.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to maintain individual productivity as well as coach and mentor other Associates to do same.
- Ability to coach others.
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Experience & Education
- Years of Related Experience: 1-2 Years
- Driver's License Required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 18+
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 15-30 pounds at times.
- FULL MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE INSURANCE AND 401(K) PARTICIPATION offered for all full-time employees
- PAID TIME OFF
- GOOD WORKING HOURS (most service centers open
- between 7:00-7:30 a.m. and close by 7:00-7:30 p.m.)
- PAID TRAINING on technical and leadership/personal development skills
- PARTNERSHIP with American Council on Education ( ACE) www.acenet.edu
- Earn up to 32 credits by submitting your JLU transcripts to a participating school
Team Car Care we don’t just accept differences- we RESPECT, we celebrate it, and we thrive with EXCELLENCE around it for the benefit of our employees. TCC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that everyone is entitled to equal employment opportunity.
Posting ID: 562019393Posted: 2020-11-06