Warehouse Worker Responsibilities
- Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Checking loads are secure.
- Stacking empty pallets.
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
Warehouse Worker Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience operating forklifts is a plus.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time.
Posting ID: 573126100Posted: 2020-11-03