Penn Station East Coast Subs is looking for a Restaurant Manager who is motivated with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together, increase profits, and provide superior service.
Penn Station is proud to provide competitive benefits and pay.
- Ensures knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Policies and Procedures
- Provides leadership to the restaurant team so that each team member consistently meet our standards of superior customer service, quality and cleanliness
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operating within established guidelines and requirements for sales growth, food cost, labor, and controllable costs
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with qualified personnel
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of the restaurant personnel including other managers and shift leaders
- Ensures all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule
- Maintains a safe and secure work and dining environment
- Able to work on his/her feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities
- Maintains restaurant equipment in full working order and communicates problems immediately to District Leader/Owner
- Ability to analyze business trends and develop plans/implement plans for success
Posting ID: 33241909Posted: 2020-07-14