Do you love the feeling of a perfectly cleansed space? Are you a cleaning wizard who can whip any room into shape? Do you have experience with COVID-19 enhanced cleaning standards and are looking for an awesome new opportunity? Join the Burns Scalo Real Estate team! Voted the #2 “Best Place To Work” in 2019!
Our Experience Your Future
At Burns Scalo Real Estate, we are seeking a skilled facilities cleaning professional to join our team. This role will support several large multi-unit buildings in a defined territory. Duties include maintaining building and property cleanliness and implementation of enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure germ-free work environments with special a focus on high-touch or common areas.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that properties consistently exceed approved departmental and organizational standards
- Ensure proper sanitation of all high touch surfaces including elevator buttons, door and drawer handles, tables, keyboards, kitchen and bathroom sink handles, etc.
- Maintain clean floors and ensure proper signage when floors are wet. Assure floor mats are in place and clean were required.
- Ensure all buildings are stocked with sufficient cleaning supplies and they are available for tenant use including disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, paper products etc.
- Dust mop and spot mop the main lobby and building common areas.
- Clean building elevators, empty trash and maintain overall cleanliness of the facility.
- Clean all glass, windows and mirrors in the building.
- Maintain cleanliness of restrooms and ensure properly stocked with materials.
- High school diploma/GED required. Demonstrated related experience may substitute for preferred education.
- Minimum of one (1) year of janitorial experience in commercial real estate preferred.
- Completion of OSHA 10 hour safety course required.
- Ability to travel 50% locally beyond designated property site.
- May include evening, weekend and holiday hours, as necessary.
- Valid Driver's License
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Company cell phone and upgraded technology every two years
- Stipend to purchase company apparel
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 557878371Posted: 2020-05-28