- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Food Safety Experience
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the department and ensuring their orders are filled to meet their expectations.
- Learn about products in the store in order to answer questions and make suggestions to customers that enhance their shopping experience.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, everywhere in the store.
- Handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Replenish product in the prepared foods cases, rotating product and ensuring code dating procedures are followed.
- Record special orders on prepared foods products accurately to ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
- Assist in maintaining the efficiency of the prepared foods cooler and freezer by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers safety.
- Assist in other departments as required.
Posting ID: 557656193Posted: 2020-05-21