Do you wish you had some flexibility for the days and time that you work? We are currently hiring people like you to join our team of Retail merchandisers that offer our customers the ability to reach most retailers everywhere in the United States.
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a WIS International company is looking for candidates that would build and maintain strong relationships with in-store management and execute services at the retailers within their territory.
- FLEXIBILITY! Most projects allow for “week of scheduling.” This means that you pick the day and time that works for your schedule. Available assignments range in length from 30 minutes to full day.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as an Employee Referral Bonus Program, voluntary health, vision, dental, short term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
- Weekly pay!
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Availability to work a minimum of 12-15 hours and up to 20 hours per week based on business need.
- Personal Smart Device Required (smart phone or tablet). Must have location services on for in-store reporting and able to photograph.
- Merchandisers must be comfortable using our online reporting system.
- Ability to thoroughly follow written and verbal instructions.
- Access to internet and ability to receive voice messages via phone.
- Must have reliable transportation. You will work in an assigned territory, travel and driving are essential to this position. Territory size can vary.
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 40 pounds on occasion), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation.
Posting ID: 586385484Posted: 2020-12-02