Leveraging strong Marketing capabilities, responsible for the sales and profit for new and existing products within the pediatric product platform. Independently leads cross-functional team including sales, medical affairs and global marketing to develop the annual and strategic marketing plans. Leads the implementation process cross-functionally to ensure attainment of sales and profit targets through successful delivery of product to marketplace, the development and implementation of health care provider (HCP) awareness/sales campaigns, market research and product development. Provides direction to the organization and collaborates cross-functionally to provide appropriate and effective training, sales tools, and other support to the sales organization as it relates to platform-specific marketing and sales initiatives for new and existing products. With little oversight, autonomously maximizes platform/product line potential to achieve/sustain market leadership and customer penetration.
Click here to enter a date.
Short and Long-term Platform/Product Line Management
• Identifies patient and HCP insights relative to assigned platform and product
• Leads all activities of assigned platform/product lines and assigned programs
• Works with operations and Customer Development to create monthly sales forecast
• Develops and manages platform marketing and promotion budget
• Develops functional requirements for product enhancements and new products to ensure that requirements identify the market need/problem, and leads cross functional team to develop the solution that best meets the market need/problem
Serves as interface with global marketing and development team on global new product and program launches to define and communicate local customer and business needs
• Determines required marketing mix to support annual/strategic plan objectives
• Provides direction and collaborates across the organization as appropriate for the development of marketing programs and marketing literature that compliment product and channel needs
• Works with supply chain to ensure customer satisfaction
• Assists Sales/Customer Marketing in pricing and bid preparation
• Annual Marketing Plan and Budget
• Develops and executes the annual marketing plan for the platform and assigned program
• Leads work with agencies and internal Creative Services in the creation and management of strategic sales materials and clinical programs to promote and educate on our products
• Establishes platform/product sales, profit and A&P marketing budgets
• Measures and monitors performance against plan and program effectiveness
• Modifies plans or implements corrective actions as necessary
• Evaluates industry trends, competitive situation, customer feedback, technological advances and converts insights to marketing requirements
• Formulates and executes successful competitive research and action plan development
Sales Support and Interface
• Develops channel specific marketing strategy and programs
• Responds to product and platform related questions in support of sales team
• Supports sales training and provides sales support as needed
• Participates in appropriate trade/customer functions
• Participates on customer teams as appropriate PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Achievement of NNS sales objectives.
• Generation of innovative ideas and programs.
• Launch of programs on time and with achievement of NNS projections.
• Cross-functional collaboration and leadership.
• Forecast and budgeting accuracy.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL)
Consumer Care and Medical Nutrition Marketing Platforms, R&D, Customer Development, National Account & Distributor sales teams, Medical Nutrition Sales leadership, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Sales Performance and Development, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Sciences, Legal
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (EXTERNAL)
Targeted customers, 3rd party advertising agencies/vendor network, key opinion leaders, healthcare professionals, professional societies
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Education: Undergraduate degree in business, healthcare administration, marketing or a related discipline or related experience. MBA preferred.
• Experience: 5+ years of Marketing, Sales or Customer experience, with a demonstrated track record of success. Experience in medical nutrition ideal. Experience in either medical marketing or sales with a top-tier healthcare organization strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership presence, negotiation and persuasion skills
• Analytical rigor (research assessment, business performance data, financial assessments
• Ability to assess, develop and implement innovative business opportunities
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and lead teams
• Strong interpersonal/communications skills
• Timeline/critical path management
• Collaborative, strong team player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Knowledge of US healthcare industry including: HCP influencing and demand generation models; reimbursement structures; healthcare distribution system; healthcare pricing and tender process.
• Nutrition experience and / or medical device experience is a definite plus
Posting ID: 589247965Posted: 2020-11-24