BOSS (Buy Online Ship from Store) is a process that allows us to improve our overall shopping experience for our customers, by accessing inventory in all of our retail locations it helps us quickly find the right product for our customers no matter where they?re shopping. The BOSS Fulfillment Outfitter must be familiar with the products we sell, responsible for filling BOSS orders, sorting, picking, packing, and loading merchandise for shipment to direct customers and retail stores as needed. Ensures merchandise is handled to maintain quality and appearance for customers. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma Experience: 0-2 years? experience KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Performs multiple functions within the back room of the retail store such as receiving merchandise, inspecting merchandise, filling orders, sorting and packing merchandise in appropriate box size for shipment to customers as needed. In fulfillment of these duties may spend majority of time in one of the following areas, but has knowledge and experience to move among multiple area functions as needed.
- Sorting and Packing - Sort merchandise into order groupings and/or pack merchandise using proper containers, cartons, or packaging for shipment. Apply designated labels. Visually inspect product for quality and presentation to customer.
- Order filling - Fill retail and/or direct customer orders by inspecting merchandise and matching merchandise to order. Pull merchandise from designated stock locations and place in proper containers.
- Material Handling - With proper training and licensing, may move merchandise among warehouse locations using authorized material handling equipment (i.e. stock pickers, lift trucks, etc.) or manually load and/or unload trailers.
- Maintains housekeeping and cleanliness and follows procedures for a safe work environment. Attends all mandatory training and in-services including by not limited to: new employee orientation, safety, or job skills training.
- Assist customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions when working on the Sales floor during store open hours.
- Communicates any issues or needs affecting execution of basic job function such as; Short Pick issues, out of stocks, on hand counts and supplies
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: N/A
- Follow through on order processing up to and including properly closing orders in BOSS system
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Able to operate receiving equipment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, co-workers and customers
- Ability to read label descriptions and stock merchandise by UPC codes
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Bass Pro Shops
Posting ID: 565998890Posted: 2020-09-15