At a glance:
- Are you an experienced marketing reporting and analytics professional skilled at translating reporting requirements and developing custom reports?
- Can you commit to a position performing deep-dive analyses to address key business issues and presenting findings to stakeholders at all levels of the organization?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about empowering business leaders with concise, high-quality information and assisting them in leveraging it to identify and address business opportunities and threats. As a Marketing Data Analyst, you focus on managing a program of business unit-focused initiatives designed to assist business partners drive value from information. You ensure that business needs and goals are realized by building reports to track key metrics, empower stakeholders with analytics and investigate key performance indicators (KPIs). You improve initiative outcomes by providing consultation on the interpretation of data to various business partners.
You drive project success by collaborating with key stakeholders to translate reporting requirements and the development of custom reports. You perform deep-dive analyses to address key business issues and present findings to stakeholders. You improve key metrics and marketing KPI outcomes through proactive recommendations for new tests and initiatives. You excel at guiding your program in an office environment while interacting with multiple teams across Spectrum Enterprise. You report to the Director of Marketing Analytics and Reporting for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance.
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%.
- Education Assistance.
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days.
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available.
What you will do:
- Ensure the success of projects and initiatives by communicating data trends and insights to all levels of the company in a clear and concise manner.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather detailed reporting and analysis requirements, recommend and identify metrics and KPIs, create reporting and visualization mockups, translate into data requirements and gain approval.
- Ensure successful user adoption by presenting data in a fashion that is easy to understand with the proper documentation.
- Align business needs, timelines and department standards by working with cross-functional teams.
- Promote efficiency by working with the reporting automation team to automate reporting and analyses.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Relevant reporting and analytics experience
- Prior experience and passion for leveraging data to drive significant business impact
- Intermediate statistical knowledge and intuition ideally utilized in A/B or multivariate testing or related analytics
- Beginner to intermediate SQL skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to speak to large groups
- Sound critical thinking abilities in data analysis and process
- Detail-oriented and attention to quality
- Solid team and relationship building skills
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments in a fast-paced environment
- History of understanding complex business processes and rules to gain business acumen
- Familiar with data visualization standards and techniques to visually summarize data and insights
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with cable TV, internet or phone products and services or other related industry
- Hands-on experience with reporting and BI tools, such as MicroStrategy and Terradata
- Proven report development skills using basic and advanced Excel power user features
- Understanding of the business-to-business (B2B) marketing and sales funnel data
- Knowledge of Salesforce data and structure
- Familiar with data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
- Distinctive issue resolution skills with various technologies
- Advanced skills in deriving analytical insights and presenting on PowerPoint, Datorama, Tableau or Microstrategies
- Expertise with multi-touch attribution, user journey analysis and media performance tracking
- Previous experience with account base marketing (ABM) tracking and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in economics, mathematics or business administration or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
Posting ID: 579565438Posted: 2020-10-14