Would you like to end your day knowing you've made a difference? Home Instead Senior Care has immediate opportunities available for overnight caregivers in the Louisville, CO area for one-on-one caregiving positions. No certifications required, although CNAs and HHA's strongly encouraged to apply.
Our CAREGivers provide one-on-one care to seniors, allowing them to stay in the home they love. From companionship and home helper services to assistance with personal care and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care and Hospice Support, Home Instead provides you with the training to ensure you have the skills needed to care for your clients. With office support available 24 hours a day, you are never alone we are always here to help.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
We offer flexible, customized schedules, including part-time or full-time opportunities. We also provide paid training and a responsive office staff to help you be successful in your caregiving career. *No previous caregiver/CNA experience necessary.*
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and transfer assistance
- Alzheimer's & dementia care and support
- Incidental transportation and errands
We also offer our CAREGivers...
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Flexible schedules (including part-time opportunities)
- Opportunities to care for people one-on-one and build lasting relationships
- Competitive pay ($14-16+/hour with opportunities for raises and starting wage higher for CNAs)
- Healthcare Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing learning opportunities
To learn more about becoming a caregiver, call (720) 890-0184 to speak with Rianne, or apply online at https://www.homeinstead.com/397/home-care-jobs
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients, families, and coworkers in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must complete a criminal background check and DMV check as part of the hiring process
- Must have a valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and reliable personal transportation
- Minimum 19 years of age
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 590791053Posted: 2020-12-03