Full-time Day & NOC Shift Position
HEROES WORK HERE:
We are seeking Healthcare Heroes to work in our dedicated COVID-19 Recovery Unit
In addition to base pay, we are offering HERO PAY to recognize the hard work and dedication of our Healthcare team!
Wages Starting at $31/hr+ DOE
Retention Bonuses Available with One Year Commitment:
Day shift: Up to $5,000
NOC Shift: Up to $7,500
Now hiring new nurse grads! Come work for us while you are waiting to sit for the NCLEX!
Only 30 minutes from Denver!
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Brighton
2025 E. Egbert St.
Brighton, CO 80601
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day nursing activities performed by the CNA's. Responsibilities/Qualifications/Skillset
- Implement and maintain established nursing practice objectives and standards
- Complete required recordkeeping while admitting, transferring, and discharging residents
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan shift services, programs, and activities to ensure the resident's total regimen of patient care is maintained
- Provide direct patient care to residents
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy
- Review patient care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs
- Plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures necessary for providing quality patient care
- Supervise the day-to-day nursing and caregiving activities performed by CNAs
- Provide guidance and leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff are providing direct care in accordance with resident's care plan and wishes
- Develop and maintain rapport and employee culture with nursing staff, other department personnel, patients and residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in patient care
- Chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident's response to care
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care communities
- Experience with electronic medical records and computer documentation systems
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
A dedicated team makes up Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Brighton. Nestled in Colorado, this 108-bed skilled nursing community is well-known in the local area.
Employees receive the support needed to thrive in their career - both personally and professionally. Many Avamere employees advance their career with the support of Avamere's tuition reimbursement program, including several nurses in Brighton who started as CNAs in the building.
Even the administrator is taking advantage of the schooling support as she obtains her BSN.
"This is a giving company who believes in their staff and invests in their future," stated Rachel Rodriquez, Administrator at Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Brighton.
Avamere also offers assistance in employees' personal lives through their Employee Assistance Program, which offers financial consultations, therapy sessions, and more.
In addition to this outpouring of assistance, the Brighton leaders also support their employees with flexible schedules and tokens of appreciation, like a much-needed cup of coffee or long lunch break. Find out more about this family-like team here
This close-knit team shares a united goal to enhance lives, evident in their awards recognizing quality care. The team is proud to earn the Bronze Commitment to Quality Award
and be recognized as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program
by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
Get to know more about Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Brighton on their blog