YOUR JOB & THE TEAM
Most hourly team members are designated as “crewpersons”. This job title covers the entire range of activities you will perform as an Arby’s team member and is not restricted only to those people in direct contact with the guests.
It is our policy to train crewpersons in as many skill areas as possible. You will not always be working in the same position. This makes the job more interesting to you as well as provides your Manager with a well-trained crew, able to handle any work that needs to be done.
- To provide our guests a totally satisfying dining experience by serving quality food in a fast, friendly manner, in a clean environment.
- Greet guest, making him/her feel welcome and appreciated
- Take guest’s orders
- Suggests additional items to build “check average”
- Records sales
- Collects money and makes change
- Assembles food and beverage items and delivers them to guest
- Serves the guest rapidly
- Continually performs a wide range of cleaning, sanitizing, and preventative maintenance duties both inside and outside the restaurant
- Rotates all stock with older stock in front to be used first and new stock dated and placed to the back to be used last
- Cooks beef and other menu items
- Prepares and packages all menu items
- Operates slicer – MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- Restocks supplies
- Assembles/disassembles and cleans equipment
- Other duties related to the efficient and proper operation of our restaurant as may be assigned by Management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in this position.
This is a Franchise Position
Posting ID: 74432877Posted: 2020-07-14