Kelly Services is working with a company in in Pennsauken NJ who is looking for a Machine Operators!
Pay-17:30 (2nd) 17.50(3rd)
3rdnd 10:30-7:00AM Sun-Thursday
2nd – 2:30-11:00PM Mon-Friday
As a Bulk Scaled you will observe all Puratos GMP’s, SOP’s, and SQF standards. Operate all manual, automatic and or material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, while maintaining high quality standards that meet or exceed Puratos and customer requirements.
• Safely work with automated industrial equipment, including operation, change over and basic maintenance.
• Report all food safety and quality issues to immediate Supervisor and / Quality technician. Immediately report any safety issues to the supervisor, maintenance or management.
• Responsible for the overall safety, quality, and efficiency of their work center
• Comply with all company SOP’s ( specific SOP’s particular for Job), GMP’s, and SQF (specify regulations)
• Maintain a neat and sanitary work area at all times ( refer to pictures or additional details)
• Must conform to Puratos dress code and personal protective equipment policies
• Perform any other duties as instructed by the management
• Certified in operation of electronic forklifts and additional handling equipment
• Use automated system for removing raw materials/packaging from warehouse locations
• Transport necessary items to scaling areas for inspection and bar-coding
• Ensure all raw material brought to line is on a plastic pallet and pallet is bar-coded.
• Replace unused items in designated warehouse location
• Must be able to have basic computer literacy and understanding of operating system
• Must demonstrate the ability to communicate both orally and in written form in English.
• Must demonstrate the ability to read and understand system instruction and training materials and show the ability to execute.
• Must be able to work overtime when mandated in accordance with the contract PURATOS
• Must be able to learn computer systems and use of scanning technology
• SQF training, GMP training, SOP training
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.