Jamison Home Services is looking for an experienced mason who is skilled in multiple aspects of residential restoration masonry. We are looking for a couple people for work throughout Central and Southern New Jersey - from Trenton to Cherry Hill. There will likely be some work in lower Bucks County and/or eastern Montgomery County in PA as well. We handle a variety of residential projects, including:
* Brick pointing and replacement
* Stone pointing and replacement
* Stucco repair
* Concrete flatwork and repair
* Masonry waterproofing / coatings
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-6 years of experience with restoration masonry, with an emphasis on stucco repair.
To be considered for this position, you MUST:
* Have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
* Be able to work on scaffolding and ladders as high as 30 feet or more
We offer an excellent benefit package, including: medical insurance, dental insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay and a 401-k retirement program, which includes a company match and profit-sharing.
Please respond with your name and phone contact information and a resume or summary of your work experience as well as a desired hourly wage.
Posting ID: 609327073Posted: 2021-02-26