Be a part of the work we do to enable progress around the globe
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. For the past 200 years at Citi, we have a drive to help clients move from ambition to achievement. Our company has been one of the foundational components of today's modern financial infrastructure-this gives us a level of unmatched expertise in tackling the world's most complex challenges and connecting across capabilities to enable lasting progress for our clients.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi Retail Services (CRS) is the leading payments provider to many of the most notable brands in retail. With a diverse footprint spanning across sectors, including big box, apparel, electronics, industrial, powersports, and more, CRS is shaping the industry and helping to drive major transformations across the retail space. Informed by handpicked data and insights, Citi Retail Services offers partners expert tools and solutions to build customer loyalty, increase profitability and drive business growth. Citi Retail Services is backed by the global capital, strategic insights and leadership of Citi (NYSE: C).
The Head of Citi Retail Services Customer Service and Partner Operations is responsible for managing large and complex Operations teams in Consumer Lending NA; leading Contact Center and Core Operations and Operations Partner Management for the Retail Services consumer lending business. Includes over 3,000 staff, overall 30 Million annual customer contacts and 20+ Retail partners with Budget responsibilities of approximately $200 Million annually. Position can be located in Boise, ID, Gray, TN, San Antonio, TX, or Irving, TX and will have responsibility for staff across various NA locations and offshore operations. Team responsibilities include oversight of all Operations- related key partner interactions with existing and prospective partners. Extensive experience across all facets of operations including leading large teams, Finance \ Analytics, Site Presidents responsibilities, partner management , digital and self-service channel strategy development and oversight.
- Advocate for the customer experience and create executional practices/standards, ensuring all teams make fact-based and ROI positive investments in customer-centricity leveraging research and analytics, industry and market best practices and customer/business stakeholder feedback to create a great omnichannel, 360°customer experience that maximizes customer satisfaction and loyalty, delivering against Citi's Brand Promise and Customer Value Proposition and support profitable growth
- Create and articulate an inspiring vision for the Customer Service and Partner Operations team
- Seek and analyze data from a variety of sources to support decisions and to align others with overall strategy
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry
- Define and execute a rapid digitization strategy to drive the SPEED (straight through processing, end-to-end servicing and digital) initiatives that encompass a unified effort between the Businesses, Operations, and Technology to embed the digital experience across all customer touch points and internal processes spanning all areas of the Consumer Bank.
- Drive alignment towards critical priorities, focus teams and resources on delivering durable growth and track/execute related initiatives throughout the organization.
- Proactively seek and implement new processes and/or systems to improve productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Set continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for the team, geared to business strategy and growth
- Act as responsible stewards of capital through a relentless focus on expense optimization, fraud prevention, and client centric revenue generation
- Identify and actively drive efforts to improve the client experience while embracing and supporting the mission of the franchise
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders at senior levels.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Collaborating and Influencing:
- Build ongoing partnerships with key line of business leaders, operations leaders, and other stakeholders, including senior leaders to capitalize on opportunities for improved operational efficiency and effectiveness, as well as risk and control.
- Facilitate discussions to enable constituents to collaborate with each other and use influence to align others with an agenda.
- Present well-reasoned opinions and credibly challenge management while maintaining professionalism, respectfulness, and collaboration.
- Ability to navigate through the global framework, handle conflicting priorities and goals.
- Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze operational processes/policies/trends and infer relevant business applications across a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed and ambiguous environment
- Forge strong teams with multiple perspectives and talents and build rapport among the teams through a commitment to performance and excellence.
- Provide support to the members of the executive team (I.e., direct reports) and collaborate to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year; monitor projects and deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Continue to build a reputation for attracting high-performing diverse teams. Assemble great talent, encourage partnership and mobility
- Coach, mentor and serve as a role model. Undertake succession planning to ensure leadership continuity.
- Effective people management skills with a proven track record of effective delegation, motivation, and employee and customer satisfaction.
- 15+ years of experience, including 10+ years' managerial experience
- Experience in financial services leadership
- Demonstrates effective relationship management skills
- Proven execution skills and ability to drive results in a Business/Operational organization.
Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred; managerial experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.