**Open to this position being worked from either Tulsa/Jenks, OK or Dallas, TX!**
(Dallas corporate office is located in Dallas at 18583 Dallas Parkway near the intersection of Frankford Road and the North Dallas Tollway)
Manager, IT Solutions Integrations JOB SUMMARY:
The Manager, Software Development leads our application development team while being an individual contributor on solutions. The individual will be responsible to day-to-day management of the team and participating in solutioning conversations with leadership. This individual will work with a cross-functional team that is responsible for delivering solutions to solve business problems.
Manager, IT Solutions Integrations PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads software development team leveraging advanced engineering practices to deliver scale solutions.
• Manages a portfolio of diverse technology projects for both internal and external customers.
• Leverages strong engineering and technology background to go deep in technology.
• Leads craftsmanship, availability, resiliencies, and scalability of the teams’ solutions.
• Participates in cross-functional projects from requirements through deployment.
• Works in a 24/7 support environment (including on-call management rotation).
• Researches and stays on top of tech trends, experiments with and learns new technologies; participates in internal & external technology communities, and mentors’ other members of the engineering community.
• Develops developer team, helping them learn and achieve their own goals while holding them - and yourself - to high standards
• Participates in the department hiring, promotion, and review process while managing, mentoring and improving support staff performance. Coaches and develops team to ensure we are meeting the needs of the company.
• Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Manager, IT Solutions Integrations REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advanced knowledge of coding practices.
• Advanced knowledge of software development.
• Advanced knowledge in NET technologies including C# and DevOps Automation, Integration, Build and Deployment Tools (Azure Dev Ops).
• Advanced knowledge of building complex software that has been successfully delivered to customers in the retail business sector.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships with partners.
• Ability to code against the coding languages used and integrate with APIs.
• Ability to present technical information to executive audiences, peers and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability and passion in leading software engineers.
• Ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines with optimal solutions.
• Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, “Get it Done” Attitude, Team Player, Do the Right Thing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
• Broad and extensive experience working with third party API's and integrations.
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience taking complex projects from initial concept through final launch.
• Preferred experience in Mortgage Financial Services Industry.
Manager, IT Solutions Integrations SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Works with highly sensitive or confidential information and up to 10% travel